Surreal Landscapes

There are a lot of times that I wish I could do more traveling- there are so many outstanding places in the world that are such a part of nature that you rarely get to experience.  I’ve been compiling a list for a long time of all the fantastic locations that I have found and would love to visit in my lifetime, I hope you enjoy them as I have!



Tufa columns of Mono Lake at sunrise


Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park in Gansu Province, China



Tunnel of Love in Kleven Ukraine



Door to hell Karakum Desert


Beautiful green thermal lake called Devils Bath in Wai-O-Tapu Wonderland, geothermal area at Waiotapu, Rotorua, North Island, New Zealand



Tianzi Mountains in Wulingyuan, China


Spotted Lake near Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada





Lake Hillier, on the Middle Island of the Archipelago of the Recherche in Western Australia


Salar De Uyuni